Mushroom pasta recipe | We are Loftus
with garlic butter sauce
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked ala dente,drain
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 10 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chantrelle mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a skillet melt 2 tbsp Butter.
- Add garlic, allow to brown, then add mushrooms, basil, Salt& Pepper.
- Cook until the mushrooms are just tender.
- Add remaining butter and olive oil.
- Stir and remove from heat.
- When Pasta is cooked reheat the sauce add parsley.
- Mix with Pasta and enjoy.